This is a story about a naughty little dog called Jessie, who becomes stuck down a rabbit burrow and needs to be rescued. Henry, her equally naughty friend, shows Mrs Moppet the entrance to Jessie’s burrow and Mrs Moppet begins digging for her with a garden trowel. Very quickly Mrs Moppet realises she is not getting anywhere because trowels are not very big. So with much bigger tools and then with the help of kind neighbours and finally, with a great big truck and an EXCAVATOR, Jessie is released from her very dark hole and returned to the surface to the joy of Henry, Mrs Moppet, Farmer Pete and Machinery Man Ted!
- View Where's Jessie sample pages
- Book details: Narrative rhyme, 31 pages
- ISBN 978-0-9808245-9-9
- $25.00 per book + packaging and postage. Varying rates for international postage will apply.
Printed books are available at a limited number of outlets, through this website or Phone. + 61 2 6545 4137 and Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been processed with Paypal, you will receive email confirmation and your parcel with Australia Post.
- The Stables $220.00 – $260.00
- The Village $220.00 – $260.00
- Friendly Dragon $220.00 – $260.00
- Night Market $220.00 – $260.00
- Check Mate $220.00 – $260.00
- Winston - A Tale of Disobedience $25.00
- The Great Rat Invasion $25.00
- The Adventure of Tiny Tim Turtle $25.00
- A Mouse Story $25.00
- Where's Henry $25.00
- Shearing again for Old Emmy Ewe $25.00
- Where's Jessie $25.00
- Wallaby Will $25.00
- The Goannas' Lunch $25.00
- Eric Echidna and the Turtle Family $25.00
- The Trust of a Thrush $25.00
- The Fairy Fair $25.00